The Argyle Tasting House is Open
Welcome back to the Argyle Tasting House! Our Hospitality and Management Team has created a service plan that allows for comfort and enjoyment while exceeding best practices for required physical distancing, including:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520.
- Beginning July 1, face coverings will be required (except while tasting).
- Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distancing between parties and utilizing outdoor space as much as possible.
- Please be prepared for either indoor or outdoor seating. While we will do our best to meet your preferences, at this time we may be unable to do so to ensure social distancing and accommodate all reservations.
- Groups are capped at eight people total (including non-tasters, children, etc.). Please ensure that your party (including children) stays at your table during your visit.
- Please plan on a one-hour experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- No outside food is allowed at this time.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
“Everything and everyone made us feel like Argyle has done a lot of planning and work to provide a healthy and enjoyable environment.”–Guest, June 18, 2020
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
Pickups and Curbside Service
Retail sales and pickups for online orders and club shipments are available during regular business hours. If you would like contact-free pickup please remain in your car and call us at 503-538-8520 when you arrive. We’ll bring your wine out to you.
Safety Policies and Precautions
While we have always prioritized the health and safety of our guests and staff, we have implemented the following additional precautions:
- Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distance between parties and utilize outdoor space as much as possible. Please do not move furniture, respect a minimum physical distance of 6 feet between other parties and ensure that your children and pets do as well.
- Dogs must remain outside and on a leash at all times.
- Reservations are limited to 60 minutes, with time in between tables for sanitizing.
- Traffic flow throughout the space has been carefully planned and will be clearly marked to maintain social distancing, including designated waiting areas and limiting restroom use to two customers at a time.
- Lawn games are not allowed and we ask that you please keep children and pets off the grass areas and bocce court.
- Our service has been modified to limit contact at the table and to prevent cross-contamination between guests:
- Offerings are designed to limit glassware use.
- Due to our OLCC permit, we are not allowed to sell or serve bottles for consumption on site.
- Tasting flights will be served in their entirety at one time.
- Bottles and service items will be sanitized regularly.
- Staff will wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the space.
- Glassware is cleansed with 180°F water treatment in our commercial grade glasswasher.
- Cash will not be accepted and procedures will be in place to limit contact with and fully sanitize POS devices, including new touchless payment options.
- Our Reserve Cellar/retail area will be closed to guests at this time. Our Specialists will assist with orders and will deliver purchases to your table or car.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization procedures are in place to ensure touchpoints are sanitized and safe, utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- Staff are instructed to not come to work if feeling ill, and temperatures will be checked daily.