Welcome to the Argyle Tasting House! Our Hospitality Team is happy to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. When visiting the Tasting House, please keep the following in mind:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520. Saturdays tend to sell out, so plan ahead!
- We are open for indoor and outdoor seating. Parties are limited to eight guests. We are offering large group (7-12 guest) reservations on a limited basis – availability will be indicated on the reservation link, or you can call us at 503-538-8520. This includes children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may not combine to form a larger group.
- You may be seated inside or outside based upon availability.
- Please plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We have charcuterie boxes for purchase to enjoy with your flight – add one when you make your reservation to ensure availability. Outside food is not allowed – there are lovely options nearby for lunch.
Pickups and Curbside Service
Retail sales and pick ups for online orders and club shipments are available during regular business hours. You are welcome to come inside to shop, or if you would like contact-free pick up please remain in your car and call us at 503-538-8520 when you arrive. We’ll bring your wine out to you.
Safety Policies and Precautions
While we are no longer requiring protective masks per state guidelines after 3/12/22, we understand that some of our visitors may wish to do so as an additional precaution. The team at Argyle is committed to maintaining strict standards of hygiene and sanitation for the protection of our visitors, team and community.
Dogs must remain outside and on a leash at all times.