We are open for limited indoor and outdoor (covered and heated) seating, reservations required.
- We are open for limited indoor and outdoor seating. Parties are limited to six guests and two households total. This includes children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may NOT combine to form a larger group. You may be seated inside or outside based upon availability.
- We now have Sprig & Spread charcuterie boxes as well as Moonstruck Chocolates available for purchase to enjoy with your flight. Available daily as supplies last.
- Travel Update: As Dundee continues to work to make Highway 99W friendlier for pedestrians and vehicle traffic, construction makes it a bit tricky to turn into our main (southwest) parking lot. We highly recommend using the Newberg-Dundee bypass, which will then allow you to make a right turn. Detailed info on the project can be found here.
We are excited to welcome you to the Argyle Tasting House and look forward to offering you an exceptional experience. Enjoy a seated tasting with flights ranging from $30-$50. Glass pours are also available, as is retail wine to go. See our current menu here.
We are continually modifying services and implementing precautions to exceed regulations and social distancing guidelines:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520.
- Face masks are required at all times while on premises, except while sipping wine.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed at outdoor tables, but must remain on a leash.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- Snacks are available for purchase, but outside food is not allowed. There are also lovely options nearby for lunch.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Please visit this page for additional information on our safety policies and precautions.
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
At this time, we are not offering the Masters of Sparkling Class, Argyle Legacy Tasting, or Member Sessions. We will keep this page updated when our elevated tasting experiences can be offered again.
Make a reservation online, or call us at 503-538-8520.Book Now