We are excited to welcome you to the Argyle Tasting House and look forward to offering you an exceptional experience. Enjoy a seated tasting with flights ranging from $30-$50. Glass pours are also available, as is retail wine to go. Looking for info on special events? See info here and our special Summer of Sparkling here.
- Parties are limited to six guests and two households total. This includes children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may NOT combine to form a larger group. You may be seated inside or outside based upon availability.
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520.
- While we navigate the ever changing climate, for the health and safety of our guests and employees, we ask that you continue to wear face coverings when arriving and moving through our hospitality spaces. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to sharing our smiling faces with you soon!
- Well-behaved pets are allowed at outdoor tables, but must remain on a leash.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We have charcuterie boxes for purchase to enjoy with your flight – add one when you make your reservation to ensure availability.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Please visit this page for additional information on our safety policies and precautions.
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
At this time, we are not offering the Masters of Sparkling Class, Argyle Legacy Tasting, or Member Sessions. We will keep this page updated when our elevated tasting experiences can be offered again.
Make a reservation online, or call us at 503-538-8520.Book Now