We are open for outdoor (covered and heated) seating, reservations required.
- NEW: As of December 3, we are only seating outdoors with a maximum capacity of 50 guests at a time. We have installed new tenting and heaters for comfort, and you will want to dress accordingly.
- NEW: Parties are limited to four guests from two households total, including children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may NOT combine to form a larger group.
We are excited to welcome you to the Argyle Tasting House and look forward to offering you an exceptional experience. Enjoy a seated tasting with flights ranging from $30-$50. Glass pours are also available, as is retail wine to go. See our current menu here.
We are continually modifying services and implementing precautions to exceed regulations and social distancing guidelines:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520.
- Face masks are required at all times while on premises, except while sipping wine.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed at outdoor tables, but must remain on a leash.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We do not serve food, and no outside food is allowed at this time, but there are lovely options nearby for lunch.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Please visit this page for additional information on our safety policies and precautions.
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
At this time, we are not offering the Masters of Sparkling Class, Argyle Legacy Tasting, or Member Sessions. We will keep this page updated when our elevated tasting experiences can be offered again.
Make a reservation online, or call us at 503-538-8520.Book Now