In accordance with new statewide guidelines, the Argyle Tasting House will be closed for public tastings Wednesday, November 18 through Wednesday, December 2. We will be open for retail sales and curbside pickups. Reservations are not necessary for pick ups.
2020 Holiday Schedule
- Thursday, November 26 – Thanksgiving, closed
- Thursday, December 24 – Christmas Eve, closed
- Friday, December 25 – Christmas Day, closed
- Friday, January 1 – New Year’s Day, closed
Greetings! We are excited to welcome you to the Argyle Tasting House and look forward to offering you an exceptional experience. Enjoy a seated tasting inside our stunning Tasting House or on our outdoor porch or patio. Flights range from $25-$40. Glass pours are also available, as is retail wine to go. See our current menu here.
We have modified services and implemented precautions to exceed regulations and social distancing guidelines:
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520.
- Face coverings are required (except while tasting).
- Please be prepared for either indoor or outdoor seating. While we will do our best to meet your preferences, at this time we may be unable to do so to ensure social distancing and accommodate all reservations.
- Parties are limited to eight guests total, including children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may not combine to form a larger group.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed at outdoor tables, but must remain on a leash.
- Please arrive promptly and plan on a one hour and 15 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We do not serve food, and no outside food is allowed at this time, but there are lovely options nearby for lunch.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Please visit this page for additional information on our safety policies and precautions.
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
At this time, we are not offering the Masters of Sparkling Class, Argyle Legacy Tasting, or Member Sessions. We will keep this page updated when our elevated tasting experiences can be offered again.
Make a reservation online, or call us at 503-538-8520.Book Now