We are excited to welcome you to the Argyle Tasting House and look forward to offering you an exceptional experience. Enjoy flights and experiences ranging from $30-$75. Glass pours are also available, as is retail wine to go. Looking for info on special events? See info here and our special Summer of Sparkling here.
- Reservations are required. Book an appointment quickly and easily online any time, or call us at 503-538-8520. Saturdays tend to sell out, so plan ahead!
- We are open for indoor and outdoor seating. Parties are limited to six guests. We are offering large group (7-12 guest) reservations on a limited basis – availability will be indicated on the reservation link, or you can call us at 503-538-8520. This includes children, non-tasters, etc. Parties with separate reservations may NOT combine to form a larger group.
- You may be seated inside or outside based upon availability.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Our team members who have shared proof that they are fully vaccinated may choose not to wear a mask as well. If you are not wearing a mask, we will assume you are vaccinated. We are happy to see your smiling faces!
- Well-behaved pets are allowed at outdoor tables, but must remain on a leash. Guests with pets will be seated outside, regardless of weather conditions. Please plan accordingly.
- Please plan on a one hour and 30 minute experience to allow for us to accommodate all reservations.
- We have charcuterie boxes for purchase to enjoy with your flight – add one when you make your reservation to ensure availability. Outside food is not allowed – there are lovely options nearby for lunch.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Please visit this page for additional information on our safety policies and precautions.
If you’re planning to travel to the Valley, we highly recommend reviewing this important information from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association.
Make a reservation online, or call us at 503-538-8520.Book Now