Argyle Tasting House services are temporarily suspended. Please see this page for more info and continued updates.
Visit us in Dundee – the Heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Enjoy seated, leisurely tastings in our stunning Tasting House, or on our outdoor porch or patio. Allow approx. 45 minutes to an hour to enjoy this experience.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 11 am – 5 pm, Fri – Sun 10 am – 5 pm.
Easter Sunday, April 12 we will be open regular hours, 10 am – 5 pm.
We offer various tasting flights ranging from $20 – $40. One fee is waived with each 2-bottle purchase. Argyle Club Members enjoy complimentary tastings.
- The POP Flight – Featuring Argyle Sparkling Wines
- The Red Diamond Flight – Featuring Argyle Pinot Noirs
- The Tasting House Flight – a sampling of Argyle’s Sparkling Wines, cool climate white wines and Pinot Noirs
- Special Flights – inquire about our periodic rotating features
You are also welcome to stop in and enjoy a flight or glass at our lively bar or purchase wine (including chilled sparkling and whites) to go in our Reserve Cellar.
Planning Your Visit
- Reservations are highly recommended, especially on weekends and during busy seasons. Please see below for details.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic but we ask that it is enjoyed outside. Please alert us if you are planning on bringing food so we may accommodate your party appropriately.
- We apologize but we do not accept walk-in parties over the size of 10.