Visit us in Dundee – the Heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Enjoy seated, leisurely tastings in our stunning Tasting House, or on our outdoor porch or patio. Allow approx. 45 minutes to an hour to enjoy this experience.
Open Daily 11 am – 5 pm
Holidays: New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. We also close at 3:00 pm on the Fourth of July, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
We offer three different tasting flights at $20 each. One fee is waived with each 2-bottle purchase. Argyle Club Members enjoy complimentary tastings (up to four guests total).
- The POP Flight – Featuring Argyle Sparkling Wines
- The Red Diamond Flight – Featuring Argyle Pinot Noirs
- The Clubhouse Flight – a sampling of Argyle’s Sparkling Wines, cool climate white wines and Pinot Noirs
You are also welcome to stop in and enjoy a flight or glass at our lively bar or purchase wine (including chilled sparkling and whites) to go in our Reserve Cellar.
View our hosted educational classes and tours below.
The Argyle Legacy Tastings
By appointment, groups of guests are invited to book an Argyle Legacy Tasting with an Argyle Expert in the Argyle Library. The class includes a tour of our Tasting House and a discussion of Argyle’s unique history and winemaking process.
The Argyle Legacy Tasting considers Argyle’s founding intent to create wines that endure. We embrace the variation that the climate in the Willamette Valley provides each vintage. On display during the Argyle Legacy Tastings is our knack for maintaining our respective styles as our secret to longevity.
No Argyle Tasting is complete without a carefully selected Sparkling Wine to begin and end each visit.
The Nuthouse Retrospective
- Vertical tasting of multiple vintages of Argyle’s most iconic Pinot Noir
- $60 per person (Club members $51.00)
The Spirithouse Retrospective
- Vertical tasting of Argyle’s rarest and most elegant Pinot Noir
- $75 per person (Club members $63.75)
A Tale of Two Houses
- A head to head vertical tasting of Argyle’s two vaunted House wines. This tasting is a stunning sampling of consistent high quality and style, playing out over a number of select vintages.
- $95 per person (Club members $80.75)
Email or call us at 503-538-8520 to schedule one of these experiences at least 48 hours in advance of your visit.
Masters of Sparkling Class
By appointment, groups of guests are invited to book a Masters of Sparkling Class with an Argyle Expert in the Argyle Library. The class includes a tour of our Tasting House and Tirage Library, a discussion of the sparkling winemaking process and a Sparkling Wine tasting that only Argyle can provide.
The Masters of Sparkling Class features a dosage trial tasting that considers the final act in making world class Sparkling Wine. It’s a nuanced step in the process that requires intuition and precision. This tasting is a look behind the curtain that few people ever get to see or experience. We share some perspective on the dosage’s role and long term aging of Sparkling Wines.
The Masters of Sparkling Class
- A tour of Argyle’s Tirage Library and discussion of Argyle’s Sparkling history and Sparkling winemaking process
- Hand-disgorgement of Argyle Vintage Brut
- 3-Tier Dosage Trial Tasting
- Tasting of Argyle’s prestige range of Sparkling Wines
- $100 per person (Club members $85.00)
Email or call us at 503-538-8520 to schedule this class at least 48 hours in advance of your visit.