The Art of Sparkling
Created by Argyle Winery to support the talents of student artists, the Art of Sparkling program is a unique collaboration with the Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA). Each year, three PNCA student artists are selected to receive the Argyle scholarship. The students then immerse themselves in the Argyle story by visiting the vineyards, winery and Tasting House. This experience serves as inspiration for their artwork. The three pieces of art are then turned into labels for the Art of Sparkling 3-bottle set.
2020 Scholarship Winners
We would like to thank 2020 Argyle Scholarship recipients for their resilience: Eduardo Soto, Roger Schuff and Shannon Driscoll. Watch a video about the process and purchase the new limited edition set here.
2019 Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to the PNCA Art of Sparkling student scholarship winners for 2019: Olivia Harwood, Haley Howell & Lydia Mercer.
2018 Scholarship Winners
The PNCA Art of Sparkling student scholarship winners for 2018 were:
- Rebecca Giordano, Printmaker and Collage Artist
- Jeff Cravath, Multimedia Artist and Somatic Therapist
- Levi Hylton, Painter and Printmaker
2017 Scholarship Winners
The PNCA Art of Sparkling student scholarship winners for 2017 were:
- Madison Camcam, Painter
- Catherine Ross, Performance Artist, Poet, Painter and Printmaker
- Damien Dawahare, Artist and Designer
2016 Scholarship Winners
The PNCA Art of Sparkling student scholarship winners for 2016 were:
- Christin Engelberth, Painter
- Lindsey Walker, Interdisciplinary Artist
- Subin Yang, Illustrator