Order Processing & Shipping
If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please email us (9-5 PST, M-F) and we’ll do our best to get your wine to you safely and as quickly as possible!
- Extreme heat or cold may contribute to a delay in shipping as we take care of your order to prevent any damage. Feel free to contact us for more information or to request that your order is shipped regardless of weather*.
- Orders generally ship within 2-5 business days from us in Oregon. Feel free to contact us for more information or upgrade to expedited shipping. Vinum 55 may be used within the states of Arizona and Texas at our discretion and if the delivery address is within boundaries (delivery may take between 2-3 weeks)
- Please double-check your ship-to address to be sure that your wine will be delivered so that someone 21+ can accept the package.
- Pickups at the Tasting House are available daily during regular business hours.
*Wine shipped during extreme temperatures may experience heat damage and cannot be guaranteed
States We Can Currently Ship To
We are currently able to ship to the following states:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK*, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
* We are now able to ship to Oklahoma, but orders must be placed by phone at 503-538-8520.
All wines are shipped by UPS, FedEx or Vinum 55(AZ & TX and takes 2-3 weeks for delivery), delivered on business days and require an adult signature. We recommend using a work address if you’ll be away from home during the day. Visit this page for more helpful tips and FAQs. Note that these shipping laws change occasionally. If our list differs from an official government listing, the government list takes precedent.
Taxes & Terms
Some US states enforce varying amounts of taxes based on your city/county, even though your order is placed online and Argyle is located in zero-sales-tax Oregon. If you live in one of the following tax-enforced zones, required taxes will be added to your order.
Tax-enforced zones include (but may not be limited to):
Arizona 6.6%, California 7.5%, Colorado, Connecticut 6.35%, District of Columbia (DC), Florida, Georgia 4%, Hawaii 4%, Idaho 6%, Illinois 6.25%, Iowa 6%, Kansas 8%, Maryland 9%, Maine 5.5%, Michigan 6%, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska 5.5%, Nevada 6.35%, New Hampshire 8%, New Mexico 5.125%, New York 4%, North Carolina 4.75%, North Dakota 5%, Ohio 5.75%, Pennsylvania 6%, South Carolina 6%, Tennessee 9.25%, Texas 6.25%, Vermont 6%, Virginia 5.3%, Washington 6.5%, West Virginia 11%, Wisconsin 5%, Wyoming 12%.
Terms of Sale
Terms: ALL WINES ARE SOLD IN OREGON AND TITLE PASSES TO THE BUYER IN OREGON. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state outside of Oregon. the buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing and order with your credit card or check, you authorize Argyle winery to act on your behalf in processing and shipping the order, including engaging a common carrier to deliver your order. WINES MAY BE SOLD AND DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND IN PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND THE PERSON TO WHOM DELIVERY WILL BE MADE IS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. When your alcoholic beverages are delivered, the person receiving will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For a list of products go to: www.prop65bpa.org.